Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"Keep a good head and always carry a lightbulb."



As more than one blogger has mentioned, it appears that Cate Blanchett studied Dylan's Don't Look Back persona in order to develop her interpretation for I'm Not There. This clip is from the infamous British press conference that Dylan held upon his arrival in England.

A "support your local blog" note: As you've certainly noticed, I'm experimenting with an advertising tool that overlays a static ad over the video. You click the "X" or the "Close Ad" text to make the ad go away. I get a small fee for displaying the ad to you; a larger one if you click on it; and many bags of gold if you actually buy something... well, not the last, but you get the idea.

I'm not wedded to the idea, it's just an experiment, and I expect to run it for a month or so. Like the Google Adsense block, I expect always carry some form of advertising on the site. If you have a strong opinion about the ad overlay on the video one way or the other, leave a comment, and I'll take that into consideration when I make the decision whether to continue. Thanks!

No comments: